Monday 27 February 2012

Welcome...

Hello and welcome to my new blog Beauty Spot!
This is my first attempt at creating a blog but I am just an ordinary girl who loves all things to do with beauty. I believe a girls best friend is definitely her make-up bag so I will be up-dating my blog with my favourite beauty products and hopefully a few make-up tutorials inspired by celebrities and trends :-)
I am a little nervous about creating this blog as I am not a make-up artist nor do I spend a fortune on all the top make-up brands. I love highstreet products at purse friendly prices so hopefully my blog will be helpfull to those on a budget. The main purpose of this blog will be about beauty products but I will be posting a few of my favourite other things as well. Hope you all enjoy!

Becca.....X

No comments:

Post a Comment