So I sent Clair my 10 questions and here are her answers below!
1. What made you start writing a blog?
|MAC Blush in Peaches|
2. If you could only use 3 makeup products for the rest of your life, what would they be?
1) I couldn't live without foundation, just makes my skin look even (i hate how i look without it)
2) MAC blush in peaches it always gives me that pop of colour I need
3) Mascara ....mascara gives eyes that instant awake look that I love.
3. What's your favourite makeup item currently in your makeup bag?
|Urban Decay Naked Palette|
4. What's the most expensive item in your makeup bag?
I think this once again is my naked palette this cost me i believe £32 but worth every penny .
5. If you could give anyone a makeover, who would it be?
I would love to give my mum a makeover ......she don't own any makeup and does the same things to her hair day in day out, so i think i would love to create a whole new look and spoil her.
6. Do you have any beauty items on your Christmas list this year?
7. When your in a hurry, what makeup item do you always go for first?
Foundation, if i have my foundation on i conquer anything haha
8. What other beauty blogs do you recommend others should read?
Sprinkle of glitter
Stephs world of makeup
and yours... beauty spot
I've really enjoyed reading all these
9. What's the most enjoyable thing about writing your blog?
I feel like this is my own little "me" space , so is lovely to come write about things that make me happy ....but what I really enjoy is having nice comments and twitter messages regarding my blog, makes me very Happy .
10. Do you have any beauty tips/tricks? If so what's your best one?
|Vaseline Lip Therapy|
For great feeling lips apply a layer of Vaseline before bed and in the morning you will have a perfect pout.
Seal cheaper eyeliner in with black (or desired colour) eyeshadow on a flat angled brush for long lasting eyeliner.
Eyebrows...don't over pluck!!to make sure you don't do it!! ,put the tweezers against your nose (down) anything on the nose side of the tweezers remove. Then other side slightly move the tweezers so they form a diagonal line to the edge of your eyebrow anything the ear side remove (hope I've made sense lol) this way it will make sure you don't remove more than you should.
Thanks to Clair for doing this & if you want to check out my answers to her questions then click here http://allthingsprincess84.blogspot.co.uk/
Thanks guys, love Becca...X