Monday 31 December 2012

Pureology Precious Oil Hair Masque...

Hi guys! I hope you all had a wonderful Christmas & whatever you have planned for New Years Eve tonight I hope you all bring in 2013 with a bang.

So today's post is about this amazing hair masque from Pureology, just one of the amazing things I won in my ELLE goodie bag. This masque is specifically designed to fortify the hair cuticle to illuminate shine. It contains sunflower seed oil to soften the hair & coconut oil for vitality. It smells amazing and the thick, creamy consistency of the masque makes it really easy to apply to the hair. I apply it all over after shampooing and leave it in for around 3 minutes, I use it 2-3 times a week. My hair instantly feels smoother and isn't at all knotty when I brush it. I must admit it also gives my hair a great shine and feels really soft and subtle.

You can buy this hair masque for £23.08 from www.gorgeousshop.co.uk. It may sound expensive but I always think it is worth investing in some really good quality hair products, and this one is definitely worth the price tag! Even though I was lucky enough to win this I can assure you I will be buying it again.


Have a great New Year everyone, thanks for reading.
Love Becca...X






No comments:

Post a Comment