Monday 14 January 2013

Urban Decay Vice Palette...



Hi guys! I hope you are all having a wonderful start to 2013! So for Christmas I had asked Santa for a few make-up products that have been on my 'Wish List' for some time now! One of those was the Urban Decay Vice Palette, something that I have heard only good things about! It's been out for a little while now but I am so pleased I put it on my Christmas list.


The eye shadows are boxed in a really pretty case, it's solid & water resistant and with a touch of a button, opens up to reveal twenty shadows. It also has a really big mirror which is the perfect size to use while applying your makeup.


Urban Decay eye shadows have a tendency to shed so I would suggest to apply your shadow first before your foundation, otherwise things can get pretty messy. However the quality of the eye shadows is really good & they are really pigmented so show up beautifully on the lid. The range of colours is amazing, you can create so may different looks from a natural smokey eye to an eye catching colourful look.

Here are the swatches of the twenty shadows...

L-R Desperation, Muse, Jagged, Blitz, Penny Lane
Nevermind, Echo Beach, Anonymous, Freebird, Laced
Provocateur, Rapture, Vice, Noise, Armor

Junkie (my fav), Chaos, Occupy, Unhinged, Blue Market
The price of the palette is £42, that may sound a little pricey but you are getting 20 really good quality eye shadows & they come in the beautiful case. This is a great gift so if it's your birthday coming up I would totally recommend you ask for this as a gift. Just think about how many different looks you could create to celebrate in style!

If you already have this palette then let me know what you think, or if your a fan of Urban Decay, then what other palettes do you recommend?

Thanks for reading guys, love Becca...X

No comments:

Post a Comment