Wednesday 16 January 2013

Kerastase Elixir Ultime Moringa Extract...


Hey everyone! I am a huge fan of Kerastase as I have probably mentioned before so I thought I had to share my new favourite hair care product with you, the Kerastase Elixir Ultime.
This is an oil specifically designed for damaged hair, I wouldn't say my hair was damaged but my hairdresser recommended this one as my hair is long in length so the ends of my hair really need looking after, especially if I want to keep on growing it!

This oil contains moringa extract, known as the "Tree of Life", which evokes the hair to look it's best. It has a subtle woody fragrance with a burst of citrus fruits, the smell is really light & fresh.

There are many ways to apply this oil to your hair, use 2-3 pumps before washing your hair, leave in for at least 10 minutes, or if you really need a deep conditioning treatment then leave in overnight. You can also use it before you blow dry your hair or you can use it as a finishing touch after styling. I prefer to use it before I wash my hair as I find this makes my hair so soft & really gives my ends the nourishment it needs. If you have fine hair then I wouldn't recommend you use it after styling, as it's an oil it may make your hair look greasy!

I would totally recommend this oil if you have dull or lack lustre hair, this is a great pick me up to really condition your locks. It also makes your hair super smooth and easy to manage.

They also have other hair oils in the Elixir Ultime range for different hair types:
  • Elixir Ultime - this was the first oil in the range & this is designed for all hair types
  • Elixir Ultime with Millenium Rose Extract - designed for fine & sensitised hair
  • Elixir Ultime with Imperial Tea Extract - designed for colour treated hair
 

I have been using this product for nearly a month now, I use it around 3 times a week & I love it. Kerastase never disappoint with their products, hence why I am a big fan & they always have something to suit all hair types. If your after a new product to add to your hair care routine then I would definitely recommend one of these oils, which ever one you choose you are guaranteed to have healthier, nourished hair!

Becca..X

No comments:

Post a Comment