Monday, 11 February 2013

Revlon ColorBurst Lipgloss...

I am loving these lipglosses from Revlon, they come in a range of really pretty colours & give your lips a lovely shine. They aren't at all sticky so are comfortable to wear & I find that they moisturise my lips as well. The sponge applicator makes it easy to apply & are long lasting These two colours that I have are quite sheer so perfect to wear on top of a lipstick or on their own. Some of the other colours have a great colour pay off so if your looking for something with more colour then try Hot Pink, Sizzle or Strawberry. The two colours I have are Bellini & Ice Pink.  I have been told that the Ice Pink gloss is very similar to one of the Chanel lipglosses in 01 Surprise!

These glosses are available from Boots at £7.99 each.




Becca...X