Monday 18 February 2013

Red Carpet Manicure...

Red Carpet Manicure is a fantastic new system that lets you do your own gel manicure in the comfort of your own home. I had never had a gel manicure on my nails before, if I fancied glamming myself up I would sometimes get acrylic tips, which in turn did no favours for my nails. They would be weak, brittle and split every other day!

So when I found out about the Gel Polish Pro Kit I begged my sister to add it to her Christmas list (mine was apparently already too long!) Since not having gels done before I was excited to see if this would be better for my nails than the acrylics and of course they definitely are!



The Gel Polish Pro Kit contains the following:

  • Professional LED light (with timer function)
  • Purify pre & post application cleanser
  • Prep max adhesion sanitizer
  • Structure base coat gel
  • Brilliance seal & shine top coat gel
  • Erase gel nail polish remover
  • Revitalize nourishing cuticle oil
  • LED gel polish in Red Carpet Reddy


The manicure itself is actually really easy to do & fun. Prep the nail to begin with by shaping & buffing. Then apply a coat of the Prep max adhesion sanitiser, this makes sure that the nail is completely clean & ready for application.

Red Carpet Manicure recommends applying one coat of the structure base coat, two coats of the nail colour & one coat of the brilliance seal & shine top coat to the four fingers of each hand followed by the thumbs. I found it really easy to apply all of the coats & curing under the LED light for 30-45 seconds between each one. I ended up with ten perfectly manicured nails in around 45 minutes.




The results? Shiny, glossy, fantastic, amazing, beautiful nails! I have to admit my nails have never looked better, I am completely in love with this kit! My nails are strong, growing really well without chipping and the gels themselves last at least 10 days. I find as my nails are becoming stronger the longer the gels last, I had my last set on for over two weeks!


Colour above is Star Power

The kit also comes with the Erase gel nail polish remover so the gels are easy to take off without damaging your nails underneath. Soak a cotton pad with the remover and wrap around the nail holding it together with tin foil. Leave for around 15-20 minutes and the gels will simply slide off.

I would recommend this kit to anyone & everyone, even to my neighbours cat! The Pro Kit is available from the Red Carpet Manicure website www.redcarpetmanicure.co.uk for a cool price of £89.95, I think this is really reasonable as a salon would probably charge around £35 for gel manicure here in the UK. The individual nail colours are also available from the website and are £12.95 each. So far I have Simply Adorable, Star Power, Red Carpet Reddy, You Like Me You Really Like Me and Thank You, Thank You.



So to all the lacquer lovers out there you really need to get your hands on this kit! If you want professional looking nails but want to be able to do it while sitting on your sofa then this is definitely for you.

If you already have this kit then please send me your pictures of your nails in the comment section below. I need ideas and recommendations of what colour to get next!

Thanks for reading guys, love Becca...X


No comments:

Post a Comment