Monday 4 March 2013

Crown Brushes...





So I recently read Lily Pebbles blog post on Crown Brushes and thought they sounded so good that I had to order a couple of brushes for myself straight away. I have to be honest, I had never heard of these brushes before (pretty much my entire brush collection is Real Techniques) but Lily's fab review got me a little bit excited.

I checked out the site and was pleasantly surprised at how affordable the brushes were, I could have ordered the whole collection! However I opted for the C433 Pro Blending Fluff Brush, a very good dupe for the MAC 217 & at only £6.09, the C310 Fan Brush & the C405 Angle Contour Powder Brush which will be perfect for bronzer and powdered blush.

My 3 new brushes arrived today & I am so pleased with them. They are super soft & they feel & look really expensive. I will definitely be ordering a few more to add to my collection. If you are an aspiring makeup artist that's in need of good quality brushes at affordable prices then I would make sure you invest in a couple of these.

Thanks for reading guys, Becca...X

1 comment: