Monday 16 September 2013

Autograph Wild Geranium Lipstick...



I have never bought any makeup from the Marks & Spencer's Autograph range but this pretty lipstick caught my eye. Everyone loves a red lip and this one has a hint of coral undertones. It's really pigmented (more so than in the pics above) and is quite moisturising as well. The packaging is really sleek, you just press the underneath of the lipstick to release it.  I'm not too keen on the smell of the lipstick or the taste but it's not too strong so I still enjoy using it.

It gives a pretty glossy finish and staying power is not too bad. You will definitely have to keep it on you for touch ups throughout the day or evening. It's a nice lipstick to add to my collection so I am glad I purchased it. It also contains SPF 30 and is on sale for £6.50 on Marks & Spencer's website, there are 24 colours to choose from.

Thanks for reading guys, Becca...X

No comments:

Post a Comment