Thursday 3 April 2014

Laura Mercier Royal Orchid Lipstick...




I have been watching a lot of Monika Blunder's makeup tutorials on YouTube recently and I absolutely love her. Monika is an outstanding makeup artist to the stars, often working with the Victoria Secrets models, Mollie Sims, Taylor Swift, Megan Fox and the gorgeous Rosie Hunting-Whitely.

Monika's tutorials are so informative, fun to watch and easy to follow. She often uses a few drugstore products as well as easy to get hold of high end products. I love the way she creates such different looks in each video, nothing too dramatic, just gorgeous looks that everyone can relate to and follow.

I also follow Monika on Instagram as she often posts pics of the makeup looks she creates on the celebs. Recently she uploaded the above photo of the stunning Rosie and the comments on what lipstick she used on the model came flooding in. The lipstick was Laura Mercier Royal Orchid. A gorgeous, sophisticated your lips but better shade. It's a creme finish lipstick that covers the lip in colour and has a beautiful texture and finish. I love using this as an everyday lipstick for work or at the weekends, it nourishes my lips and it's something that I can throw on without having to use a lip liner or even look in a mirror. I love this lipstick and I think it's going to be a firm fave with future wedding clients.

It's available from Space NK or John Lewis for £21. Subscribe to Monika's YouTube channel here.


No comments:

Post a Comment