Wednesday 4 April 2012

Liz Earle Skincare...

Today's post is all about one of my must have skincare products, the Liz Earle Cleanse & Polish
Hot Cloth Cleanser. I bet many of you reading this have probably heard of this before, it is constantly being recognised in magazines and has won so many awards.

It was my mum who had recommended it to me so that shows you it is great for all ages and skin types! I noticed a difference within the first day, it has helped with blemishes and my skin feels so soft, plus it is a dream to put on and quickly gets rid of all traces of make-up, even mascara.

The cleanser contains natural ingredients such as eucalyptus and cocoa butter and to polish the skin use the pure muslin cloth to gently dislodge dead skin cells and help reveal clean, soft and radiant skin.

If you fancy giving it a go why not buy a mini starter set, 30ml tube plus 1 muslin cloth for only £5.50. Check out the website below to find out more.

http://uk.lizearle.com/



Thanks guys.
Love Becca...X


No comments:

Post a Comment