Thursday 26 April 2012

Makeup Bags...

Hi guys! So over the last few months I have mainly been blogging about makeup products so today I thought I would blog about the perfect accessory to keep all your fave makeup in, the makeup bag! 
I have been searching the web to find the best ones and here is what I have found...
Ted Baker Tamera Large Bow Washbag, £25
John Lewis




Catseye Britannia Gallery Bag, £16.99
John Lewis

Cameo Cosmetic Bag, £22 Lulu Guinness
Cath Kidston Spring Bouquet Bag, £12, John Lewis
Tokyo Milk Rose & Bees, £17.50, John Lewis
Nica Print Cosmetic Bag, £20, House of Fraser
Biba Cosmetic Bag, £33, House of Fraser

Harrods Handbag Cosmetics Bag, £11.95
Harrods
Harrods Cosmetics Bag, £9.95
Harrods
Ted Baker Aminda Small Wash Bag, £19
John Lewis



No comments:

Post a Comment