Wednesday 20 November 2013

Clinique take the day off cleansing balm review...


So I have been lusting after the Emma Hardie cleansing balm for months now but I just haven't been able to give in to the hefty price tag. It costs £35 which just makes my eyes water so I have been searching for something very similar. All hail the Clinique take the day off cleansing balm! I was so happy to see this in stock in my local Boots store after reading Caroline Hirons exceptional review. As some of you know Caroline is the queen of skincare so if she thinks something is good then take it as Gods words! 

At £21 for 125ml you will not find a better cleansing balm for the price. And this stuff is amazing, I have been using it for a month now and I cannot fault it. It's a pleasure to use, melts off every inch of makeup including water-proof mascara and leaves skin moisturised and so soft. It's fantastic for my dry, dehydrated skin but I also think it would suit all skin types. It doesn't leave an oily residue on the skin and as it's fragrance and essential oils free it's not going to irritate. Caroline recommends this for the most sensitive of skins.

A little goes a very long way, massage the product all over the face and with a hot muslin cloth or flannel gently wipe away. No fuss, no mess just super clean skin. I actually have a lot of redness  to my face but since using this it has really evened out my skin tone, my pores slowly seem to b disappearing as well!

I highly recommend this to everyone, if you were like me dreaming about the Emma Hardie balm but didn't want to pay the price then seriously give this a try. I'll be honest and say I am not a fan of any other Clinique's skin care products but this is on another level. Go on and treat your skin, it will seriously thank you for it.

No comments:

Post a Comment