Thursday 21 November 2013

L'Oreal Paris GlamShine Stain Splash...


I have been wanting to try the L'Oreal Paris GlamShine lip glosses ever since I heard they were a really good dupe for the YSL Glossy Stains. The YSL stain comes in at around £23.50, a pretty hefty price considering the L'Oreal ones are only £7.99. I actually prefer the packaging and overall look of these, they look so expensive and the colour I chose, Romy, is such a pretty pink.

The consistency of the stain feels slightly creamy when first applied but when built up it drys to a non-sticky, glossy finish that lasts for hours, even after eating. You do need a few coats to build up the colour, I find 3-4 gives a really good colour pay off. It also has quite a pleasant smell and the applicator makes it really quick and easy to apply. The one thing that really impressed me is how they wear off, they don't leave a horrible scummy mark on your lips, plus they really condition the lips as well.

The only downside is the colour range, it's pretty limited but what they do have to offer are all really nice. Colours Lolita and Juliet both look really pretty so I think I will definitely purchase a few more.

I don't own any of the YSL Glossy Stains so I can't compare the two products in too much detail, but for £7.99 I think I will definitely stick to the L'Oreal stains.




No comments:

Post a Comment