Friday 14 February 2014

Charles Worthington's Volume & Bounce Texturising Spray...


So you may have heard every beauty blogger rave about the Oribe Dry Texturising Spray over the last few months. There is only so much a gal can take before indulging in a hair product that, quite frankly, is supposed to transform flat, lifeless hair and boy do I need transforming!

The only problem I was faced with was the price! £38 for the 300ml spray and £18 for the 75ml. Now I  enjoy spending money on beauty products, both high end and drug store but I can't justify that kind of money on a spray. I thought there must be something similar out there that I can try for under £10. And yes, yes there is. The lovely Amelia Liana did a review on the Charles Worthington's Volume & Bounce Texturising Spray and actually said that this is just that tiny bit better. So how much does this one cost? At only £6.99 from Boots I jumped straight onto this band-wagon and purchased two.

I don't have anything to compare this spray to but I don't think I need to. This just ticks all the boxes. It adds volume, height, texture and long lasting hold. Everything that the Oribe spray does but at a fraction of the price. It's a brilliant alternative to dry shampoo but it doesn't leave roots looking grey. It's an invisible spray that gives full on glamorous hair. And at only £6.99 I don't feel guilty for using it on an every day basis. 

The lasting power of this spray is pretty incredible, it's so good that when I wake up the next day it's still in my hair. It is a bit of a nightmare to brush out so a few quick sprays go a long way. So I wouldn't recommend using it like a hairspray. A few sprays at the roots to add volume and a few sprays quickly through the ends to add some sexy texture. Anyone would think you have just walked out of the salon with a freshly blow-dryed bouffant.





No comments:

Post a Comment