Wednesday 19 February 2014

MAC Peach Blossom...


Over the last few years I have accumulated quite a lot of MAC lipsticks. I think it's safe to say that they are probably my favourite, the variety of shades is second to none. My first ever purchase was Speed Dial, a really girly pink shade that I still wear a lot. Then I started to play with some colour, Vegas Volt, a bright coral colour with a tinge of orange, looks great with a tan and Rebel, a gorgeous deep berry colour. Then I started to go through a phase of more nude colours, Cherish, Hue, Snob and Viva Glam V were all added to my collection.

So what could I possibly get my hands on next? Anna over at Vivianna Does Makeup recently blogged about her new favourite MAC lipstick, Peach Blossom. I have been following Anna's blog for a few years now and I really trust her judgement and recommendations. It's a cremesheen formula, which is my favourite of all the textures. It gives the right amount of moisture and shine to lips. It's very much a my lips but better shade and it's fast becoming my go to lipstick on a daily basis. I love pairing it with natural makeup, a touch of foundation, a slick of mascara, a pop of blush on the cheeks and Peach Blossom smeared on the lips. Definitely my kind of makeup style. 

After wearing Vegas Volt throughout last summer and Rebel nearly through the entire winter it's nice to swap to a more neutral shade. I also love popping the Laura Mercier lip glace over the top in Bare Peach to give a little more colour and shine, my review on that can be found here. You can also check out Anna's review of the lipstick here.

No comments:

Post a Comment