Monday 3 February 2014

My Wish List...



Since falling in love with the Space NK site I seem to be spending most of my time browsing the products and adding items to my wish list. Only thing is it's just getting bigger and bigger!

So first up on my list is Charlotte Tilbury's Powder & Sculpt brush. After watching Charlotte use it continuously on her YouTube channel & Anna from Vivianna Does Makeup rave about it on her blog, it's a brush I am longing to add to my collection. The tapered brush just looks like it will help create the most killer cheek bones! Available from Selfridges for £35.

Something else that helps achieve supermodel bone structure is the Kevyn Aucoin Sculpting Powder. Formulated with brown, grey and red pigments, It seems to be the perfect shade to really sculpt the face. Available from Space NK for £35.

Tanya Burr celebrated the launch of her first makeup range last week and I have been itching to get my hands on some of the products! Tanya has created a beautiful range of nail polishes and lip glosses and they are now available to buy from Feel Unique. The names are super cute and I love the look of Afternoon Tea lipgloss and Penguin Chic nail polish.

Hourglass have recently announced the launch of the Ambient Lighting Blush powders and OMG do they look ah-mazing! Only thing is what one do I go for! They are available to pre-order from Space NK and I am in love with the colour Ethereal Glow! They come in at £26 a pop but seriously just look how pretty they are! Another thing I am longing for is the Ambient Lighting Powder in diffused light. Although everyone seems to adore these powders I just can't bring myself to spend £38 on a powder. However I will probably find this sneaking into my makeup bag sooner rather than later.

And the last two items on my wish list are the Georgio Armani Luminous Silk Foundation, £35.50 and Kevyn Aucoin's Sensual Skin Enhancer, £38. Both are loved by Nic from Pixiwoo and are firm staples in her make-up bag. In fact the Georgio Armani foundation is pretty much loved by every beauty blogger out there. Fluer De Force has been wearing this a lot in her recent YouTube channels and her skin is looking insane! It's been on my list for months now so I think it's only a matter of time before I bite the bullet and purchase it, even if it does carry a serious heavy price tag!

No comments:

Post a Comment