Monday 5 March 2012

Brilliant Brushes...

Hi everyone, hope you all had a great weekend, even though it went super fast! I went shopping on Saturday and wanted to treat myself to some new make-up brushes. I have tried out some cheap brushes before but they never last too long or the bristles aren't soft enough and I regret paying for the really expensive brands so when I came across these I thought I would definitely try them out. It's not a brand I have heard of before but what caught my eye was first of all the price and then the packaging.
They are called ecotools earth-friendly beauty. All the products are made from earth-friendly materials and 1% of EcoTools annual sales is donated to 1% For The Planet, a group of charities who are committed to making our planet healthier.

So I opted for two brushes, the Bamboo Blush Brush retailing at £7.99 and the Bamboo Finishing Kabuki Brush priced at £9.99 both from Boots. The handles are made from bamboo and the synthetic taklon bristles are 100% cruelty free plus extremely soft! You can also re-use the packaging as a handy pouch to keep your brushes in.

If you are all wondering what a Kabuki brush is you can use it for powder, blusher or bronzer to create a sheer finish to your make-up look. It's also really good for blending your final look together so you are not left with any harsh lines - bonus!



http://www.ecotools.com/
BAMBOO finishing kabuki
 

No comments:

Post a Comment