Friday 16 March 2012

Tangle Teezer...

Hi everyone, happy Friday! So today I thought I would blog about my favourite hair brush, an essential tool in every girl's life! Unfortunately my hair gets extremely tangled, especially when wet and dragging any old hair brush through my tresses started to take it's tole.

I have been growing my hair for a while now so when it's time for a hair cut I only ask for a trim, even though I can see the hairdresser staring at all my split ends and recommending I get at least an inch off. Not what you want to hear when it's nearly at your ideal length! So she recommended that I try a new hair brush to prevent hair breakage, the Tangle Teezer.

First of all it doesn't look like any normal hair brush, there is no handle but fit's perfectly in the hand. The brush and the bristles are made of plastic but it still manages to glide smoothly through the hair even when wet and de-tangling without dragging or pulling your locks, preventing those dreaded split ends. It also makes the hair look super glossy.

This is a product I adore and I have really noticed a difference in my hair. It takes a fraction of the time to brush through and it has kept my hair in great condition. It's also a perfect size to put in your handbag so you can brush on the go!

I bought my Tangle Teezer from Boots for £10.99 and the colour is Bubblegum Pink!



Take a look at the other products that are available in the Tangle Teezer range http://www.tangleteezer.com/

Have a great weekend and Happy St.Patrick's day! Love Becca...X



No comments:

Post a Comment