Thursday 1 March 2012

Looking LUSH...

After going through all the different face masks at Lush I finally decided to go for this one,
BB Seaweed. I chose this one because I know that Seaweed is supposed to be really good for you and I liked the sound of the mask beautifying my skin! Some face masks can have a really strong smell which puts me off using them but this one was really subtle and fresh. I have used it a few times now, it's a bit hard to rub onto the skin as some of the seaweed is quite big (also looks a bit weird so make sure you do it when no one is around!) Once on it does make the skin feel really tight but I think that's a sign it's doing something! Leave on for 10mins then wash off, I then like to apply my fav moisturiser that I have already mentioned below! And voila you have soft, replenished skin. x


 

BB Seaweed Packaging




Face mask
Take a look at all the other products available at https://www.lush.co.uk/

No comments:

Post a Comment