Friday 9 March 2012

Think Pink...

Hi guys I recently watched an episode of Keeping Up With The Kardashions (one of my fav reality shows by the way!) and Kourtney & Kim were both sporting fluorescent pink nails. The colour was so bright I couldn't help but notice and I thought I must have that colour for summer. I tried out a few different shades of pink but none of them were bright enough and I was desperate to get my hands on one that was really luminous. My sister works at Shona Claire beauty salon in Luton and always has her nails painted a different colour using the products at the salon. One day she came home with her nails painted fluorescent pink! The nail polish was by Bio Sculpture Gel #101 Luminous Watermelon Sorbet and the colour looked just as yummy as it sounds.

Bio Sculpture Gel is a treatment that nurtures the nail bed while making them look fantastic. It won't chip or damage your nail but will protect and strengthen, great if your nails are in need of a little TLC. Plus with over 150 colours to choose from, everyone will be spoilt for choice.

Fancy treating your nails? Why not phone Shona Claire on 01582 730 338 and book your self in for a manicure and choose from their fantastic range of Bio Sculpture Gel polishes.

http://www.biosculpture.co.uk/









No comments:

Post a Comment